Doug Lung's TV RF Technology Files
RF Exposure Calculation Spreadsheet (Posted 8/5/2003):
Path Calculation Spreadsheets (Revised 12/10/95):
- Lotus WK1 format without graphics. This should work with most
spreadsheet programs. pcalcwk1.zip
- Lotus WK3 format with graphics. This should work with all
Lotus V3 and later programs. pcalcwk3.zip
- Excel XLS format with graphics, for Excel Version 5.0. Edited
with Excel 5.0 for Windows pcalxls5.zip
- Quattro Pro WB1 format with graphics for Quattro Pro V5.0.
Edited with Quattro Pro 5.0 for Windows pcalcwb1.zip
Other Spreadsheets (Revised January 9, 1996)
- Broadcasters' Proposed ATV Allocations (Draft) in Lotus WK1 format. atv-wk1.zip
- Broadcasters' Proposed ATV Allocations (Draft) in Excel V5.0 XLS format. atv-xls.zip
- DOS based calorimetric power calculator. This program offers
a quick, easy way to do accurate calorimetric power calibrations.
It will even calculate glycol percentage based on specific gravity
measurements. The program is self documenting. pwrcal.exe
My RF Technology Columns from TV Technology Magazine
These columns are in ASCII text format with standard Unix line terminators. In most cases I have not edited these columns for changes after the original article was posted. That means some of the information, including URL's, may be outdated. In the future I will have HTML versions of the columns with links to figures and references.
Return to The RF Page @ transmitter.com
Last modified February 23, 2014 by Doug Lung firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1995, 1996, 2003, 2014 H. Douglas Lung